Monday, July 15, 2013

Statement by the Hon. Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay on her Appointment as Minister of National Revenue

Ottawa – “I am very proud to assume my new duties as Minister of National Revenue and I am thankful for the responsibility that Prime Minister Stephen Harper has bestowed upon me. I look forward to continuing the work of our government to create jobs, stability, and long-term growth for all Canadians.

I would also like to thank everyone at the Department of National Defence and the brave men and women of our Canadian Armed Forces for their support during my tenure as Associate Minister of National Defence. I am proud to say that I was able to meet many of our service members across the country and I am consistently impressed with the professionalism, courage, and sacrifice which CAF members and their families demonstrate on a daily basis in service to our country.”

Canada Revenue Agency

This a a reproduction copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of the Government of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment